jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you realize what you post other places with the same Hub name can be accessed

1. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Do you realize what you post other places with the same Hub name can be accessed through Google?

When you post in an online group that is available on the internet--your posts can be found by googling your Hub name (assuming you use the same name)?  Some posts are quite colorful but not necessarily good when trying to become a freelance writer.  Do we need to tone it down to become freelance writers?

2. CarltheCritic1291 profile image75
    CarltheCritic1291posted 7 years ago

That is a good question, but I don't think the fact that a hub is colorful has anything to do with the content of it.

3. MOEFLATS profile image74
    MOEFLATSposted 7 years ago

Yup.......and I hope to God that people hear the truth and escape the jaws of something that grinds up 99% of the populace.  They hurt people who deserve to live 1000 times more than I do.  I'd give my life if I thought it would end this nightmare, but I'm sticking around to make sure that things get set straight!  America has been brutally and bloodlessly massacred on the inside by only God-knows-what.  All I do is explain how to save yourself from being "eaten" by this "family that preys".  Colorful?  All I'm doing is relating my very real close encounters with a fate worse than death.  Let's hope I save some lives!

4. Roger Rabbit profile image60
    Roger Rabbitposted 7 years ago

Google my Hub name lol. I understand what you're saying I wouldn't worry about it.

5. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

What I am saying is in searching for more published works of some of our HUB members online, I found some posts in various online forums that were quite vulgar.  Interesting.

6. profile image0
    CheetahsLadyposted 7 years ago

and if you use quotation marks around their name, you get more specific results.  example in google type "cheetahslady" - the same can be said for searching for someone's real name. yes, people should be more careful when posting online.  I have various aliases. One for each of my personalities smile

working