jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Did Justin Bieber deserve his Juno Awards? I still have doubts about his talent.

1. mtkomori profile image86
    mtkomoriposted 7 years ago

Did Justin Bieber deserve his Juno Awards? I still have doubts about his talent.

Did Justin Bieber deserve the  two Juno Awards he received?  Both Bobby Bazini, emerging folk/blues singer from Quebec and  Drake went home empty-handed. I just got Bobby's album and his voice is soulful and his music authentic. Imo he's the real deal!! It's just too bad he didn't get anything...

2. TheBlondie profile image58
    TheBlondieposted 7 years ago

Awards today, unfortunately, have more to do with popularity than actual talent. Justin Bieber isn't entirely unfortunate in the talent department but he has a shockingly huge fan base. Many awards are now fan's choice, so that explains a lot tongue

3. ArtByCari profile image66
    ArtByCariposted 7 years ago

You know, he may or may not have talent, I can't listen to him long enough to tell. His songs are horrible and definately not showcasing anything award-winning.

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

it's an awards show and since bieber is a hot seller right now, he's bound to win. he isn't overly talented but kids love him and support him so it makes sense that a canadian awards show would give him a couple of rewards.

5. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

I don't think Justin Bieber is good, yeah - he may be for girls 11-25 - where it's more of a crush then actual good music, but he ain't that good. When he was on X-Factor in the UK, his voice was  very high, then very low in places - he also missed out quite a few lines; like his coach, Usher. On one song he lip-sinked, showing he ain't very good on live.

working