jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

You Can Listen To One Artist For The Rest Of Your Life..Theres Only An On/Off Sw

1. YouWontUpload.Com profile image59
    YouWontUpload.Composted 6 years ago

You Can Listen To One Artist For The Rest Of Your Life..Theres Only An On/Off Switch-Who Would It Be

This Question Is A Tough One But I Would Have To Choose Bob Marley or Steele Pulse!

2. Novel Treasure profile image88
    Novel Treasureposted 6 years ago

I would probably choose either Bruce Springsteen or Sugarland.

3. TheBlondie profile image60
    TheBlondieposted 6 years ago

probably aly and aj...not exactly a technically "great" band but they have good voices and catchy songs. I'd listen only to them because half of their songs are really fast and upbeat and the other half are chill and slower- good balance

4. the-real-deal? profile image76
    the-real-deal?posted 6 years ago

The Prodigy, never tire of any album, all tracks give energy and always bring a smile, tough question but a bloody good one!!!!

5. flying_fish profile image75
    flying_fishposted 6 years ago

Bowie. Easily! I could listen while sitting quietly, sing/play along, dance - endlessly. David Bowie would be harder to get sick of than anyone else, for me...

6. AGBarteck profile image56
    AGBarteckposted 6 years ago

I totally don't know.  Probably any power/prog/heavy metal band that had a decent amount of material, and I liked it.

7. IamMaster profile image60
    IamMasterposted 6 years ago

Cradle of Filth, best Brit metal band since Iron Maiden and, obviously, my personal favorite!

8. Timetothink profile image59
    Timetothinkposted 6 years ago

Jello Biafra.  He is never short of sending a message.  He's political and funny, and his lyrics make me think about how lucky I have it.