What is the name of this movie?

1. goddesscharm profile image60
    goddesscharmposted 7 years ago

What is the name of this movie?

Ok. I'm trying to find a name of a movie. It a late 80s/early 90s horror/ love story. Its about a guy who get into an accident and wakes up to find himself trapped in a graveyard with other monstrous dead people, not zombies. Most of these people doesn't know they are dead. While trying to provide he doesn't belong there and tries to escape, he falls in love with a girl who is also tripped. What is the name of this movie? I want little when I first seen it, so I don't remember any major actors

2. MystMoonstruck profile image79
    MystMoonstruckposted 6 years ago

Here's a possibility:
    Nightbreed (1990) starring Craig Sheffer, Anne Bobby, David Cronenberg, Charles Haid, Hugh Quarshie, Hugh Ross, Doug Bradley
    IMDb synopsis: A community of mutant outcasts of varying types and abilities attempts to escape the attentions of a psychotic serial killer and redneck vigilantes with the help of a brooding young man who discovers them. IMDb review: The plot focuses on Aaron Boone, who has recurring nightmares about a society of monsters living under a cemetery. Is he making it up, or are they real and calling to him? His psychiatrist convinces him that he's a murderer, a slayer of families. Troubled and suicidal, Boone seeks refuge in Midian, but the monsters don't want him at first. He is also tracked by his girlfriend, Lori, who refuses to give up on him even after he dies and comes back cold and monstrous. But, Decker isn't about to let Boone continue. He raises the locals on an all-out assault on Midian. // The film is based on the novel "Cabal" by Clive Barker, who also wrote the screenplay and directed.
    Here's Part 1 on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7W29-GBNC8

working