jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Sexiest Woman Alive?

1. rob_allen profile image85
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

Sexiest Woman Alive?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5053837_f260.jpg

2. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

there is no such thing. everyone has their own idea of what sexy is , so saying any one person is the sexiest alive is impossible. celebrities are just in the limelight but i know women who make them look about as sexy as an itchy crotch.

3. kallini2010 profile image84
    kallini2010posted 6 years ago

How many women do you have to try, I wonder?

42?
    142?
    1042?

Then, they would not be too sexy - you'll be exhausted.  If the question means "the woman I drool (for the lack of the better  word) for the most..."

But maybe desiring a woman before ... and after is a different thing.

And ...  are you the perfect lover to be even with simply a sexy woman?  To satisfy a woman?  It is not as easy as it might sound.  Or maybe "sexiest" means - you don't have to work too hard - she goes off like a bomb on her own.

The woman who has desire?

I love the idea - that everything comes back to you eventually.  The reason you asked the question and the answer...

Only you know.

P.S.  I cannot stand Angelina Jolie.  Such a cliche.  Tells you a lot - you like what you are told to like - a smart advertising campaign makes anybody anything.

4. Monkey-_ profile image59
    Monkey-_posted 6 years ago

I can't pick a favourite.
    Probably Christina Hendricks though.

5. jaywigz311 profile image57
    jaywigz311posted 6 years ago

I would have to go with Jaimie Alexander. She was on the TV show Kyle XY, and was most recently in the new Thor movie. Can't wait for the sequel!

6. Holisticity profile image62
    Holisticityposted 5 years ago

Two words: Jessica Alba..................................................

working