jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the worst movie sequel/prequel that you have watched?

1. rob_allen profile image82
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

What is the worst movie sequel/prequel that you have watched?

2. CarltheCritic1291 profile image73
    CarltheCritic1291posted 6 years ago

Pirates of the Caribbean 2, Spiterman 3, and The Last Airbender (technically it is suppose to be the prequel to a trilogy of three movies)

3. krisingreen profile image59
    krisingreenposted 6 years ago

All horror movies with part 1, 2, 3 and even 4. I watched them cause they all helped me sleep. smile like that horror movie, Halloween or Jason something. Friday the 13th.

4. Greensleeves Hubs profile image97
    Greensleeves Hubsposted 6 years ago

JAWS. It started brilliantly with Spielberg's original. The second wasn't so good, but it was OK and at least it stayed faithful to the basic theme, plot development etc, and most of the lead characters were the same. Form then on, we plumbed the depths of the ocean, to a place where even a great white wouldn't go. I think if it had gone on any further, Jaws wouldn't have been killed - it would have died of shame.

5. lola_14 profile image55
    lola_14posted 6 years ago

the grudge 1 - spiderman 3 - the ring 1, 2 - pirates of the carebien 2 - superman "the old version".
    i know alot, but what ever !! XD

6. preacherdon profile image73
    preacherdonposted 6 years ago

Definately would be Star Trek V. It started out good but went downhill after Sybok boarded the ship. I wish William Shatner could release the movie he wanted to.

working