jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Who else is becoming jagged with their telco provider?

1. MazioCreate profile image71
    MazioCreateposted 6 years ago

Who else is becoming jagged with their telco provider?

Am over the slapdash approach to customer service, once they have you signed up to a contract.  Want a way out!!!

2. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

I don't know who telco is but I will say Customer Service has been down the drain for the last decade.  As for going down the drain who knows when that started!!!  I can usually tell how professional as well as loyal a company is by dealing with their customer service reps.  What happened to the days when customer service reps were professional?  They were so great that they made you feel like you were always customer of the month, hell year!  Someone somewhere took the initiative to expedite whatever issues you had immediately in the name of loyalty.  Those days are gone with the wind. Instead you receive facetiousness, condescending behavior and out right rudeness!  and to top it off their so arrogant they behave this way not concerned because they know you're not going anywhere!?!?!?   I have experienced this with a few companies all of which I no longer give my hard earned bucks to to entertain in anyway!  Before signing any contract call the company and deal with more than one of their reps and then you can make a sound decision in addition to exercise your psychic powers in knowing what the future holds with that company and your experience.

btw There is always ways to get out of a contract, do some research or just take the initiative to speak with someone "at the top".  Then they will take the initiative to get it together!

Vonda G. Nelson

3. hotwebideas profile image71
    hotwebideasposted 6 years ago

Vonda,

Telco sounds like a mobile provider and what these companies don't realize is that if they want to keep your business when your contract is up, they better provide better customer service.

Although the contract is obviously only a way to keep your business once you sign it, these companies don't realize that once the contract is up, they lose your business unless they improve their client relations.

Bruce

4. MazioCreate profile image71
    MazioCreateposted 6 years ago

Thanks Bruce for explaining telco. It's a generic term for your telecommunication provider.  In Australia there are two major players Telstra & Optus, and Telstra has the best coverage by far. Other companies, except Optus, must rent either Telstra or Optus' network & you just don't get the coverage. You are absolutely correct though Bruce about walking after the contract has ended.  The only problem to whom?  Thanks for your input.

working