jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What is the best cell phone service provider in Chicago?

1. teacherloves2cook profile image60
    teacherloves2cookposted 6 years ago

What is the best cell phone service provider in Chicago?

2. Mr Nice profile image80
    Mr Niceposted 6 years ago

The cheapest plan in the US for Only $19 unlimited talk, text and web............
    * Unlimited minutes, data, & text
    * No contracts or early termination fees
    * No overages, ever!

Domestic roaming is free. Although we don’t offer cellular service internationally at this time, your republic wireless phone can place calls over Wi-Fi from anywhere in the world to the U.S.

I hope my answer will be helpful to you. Good luck
    Here is the link for more details.

3. JustSimple info profile image81
    JustSimple infoposted 5 years ago

You can also try:

Solavei is like the company listed by the other poster, where they are a MVNO.  A mobile virtual network operator. Which means, they just use one of the major network providers networks for the service they provide for you at a cheaper price.  Sometimes though there are other restrictions like coverage area.  Solavei, is $49 plus tax, for unlimited everything, text, data, talk.  There is a sign up fee of around $49, and if you have your own GSM unlocked phone you can just get a Solavei sim card pop it in, and be on your way.   You can't however uses a Verizon/Sprint or any other CDMA device on Solavei.  And questions, just ask me or visit the website that as more information about Solavei.

1. proton66 profile image63
      proton66posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I agree. With Solavei's payment plan it allows customers to earn a paycheck if they care for it. I mentioned that on one of my articles, GSM phones and Solavei.