jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What has been your favourite film release of 2011 so far?

1. Boomuk profile image73
    Boomukposted 6 years ago

What has been your favourite film release of 2011 so far?

It hasn't been a classic year for films, even the Summer blockbusters have been on the flat side. So as well as all the usual suspects, have you seen any less known gems worth recommending to Hubbers?

2. profile image60
    JBunceposted 6 years ago

It definitely isn't a movie for everyone, but I absolutely loved Terrence Malick's "The Tree Of Life".  Brad Pitt and Sean Penn in a movie that is genuinely philosophical and looking at the biggest of the big questions, but always entertaining and unforgettable.

3. MimiKat33 profile image75
    MimiKat33posted 6 years ago

I wish there was an amazing movie I could talk about.  Season 3 of True Blood, released to DVD in June is definitely a winner in my opinion, not a movie but better, hours of watching the continuously evolving characters in the HBO series.

4. zoey24 profile image75
    zoey24posted 6 years ago

Transformers 3, went to see it the other day with my son and we thoroughly enjoyed it smile

5. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

transformers 3 3d!!! I was on a rolarcoaster the whole movie totally awesome lol

6. profile image0
    Casey J. Wintersposted 6 years ago

So far, it's Super 8 for me. As a kid who grew up making movies, it just makes sense that I would love it. But I've heard mostly positive things about the film from critics and audiences as well.

7. abrarr profile image60
    abrarrposted 6 years ago

i think its Trnsaformers 3. i love all the three parts since all of them have a big hint of action.

8. YadiraE profile image89
    YadiraEposted 6 years ago

I think Super 8 has been my favorite so far. It was funny and in its own way magical. Definitely classic Spielberg!

working