jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What's your favorite sad/angry/emotional song?

1. .josh. profile image60
    .josh.posted 6 years ago

What's your favorite sad/angry/emotional song?

We all have one -- or at least I think we do -- that song that we put on whenever we feel down, not to make us feel better, but to simply allow us to wallow or fume for a little while.

It can be angry, sad, whatever...

For those who have one, what's your song?

2. Jennuhlee profile image60
    Jennuhleeposted 6 years ago

Currently, I've been pretty into adele, set fire to the rain, pretty angry, an dthen her song someone like you. But I go through phases.

3. James Agbogun profile image60
    James Agbogunposted 6 years ago

"If I should fall behind" by Faith Hill.

4. Paradise7 profile image86
    Paradise7posted 6 years ago

"Yesterday", the Beatles version.  Makes me feel mellow and sad, and deeply nostalgic, all at the same time.  That song and Mozart's requiem are the two pieces of music which always bring tears to my eyes.

5. Extinct Soul profile image57
    Extinct Soulposted 6 years ago

Angry:  Faint by Linkin Park big_smile
    I use to be calm outside when I'm angry, but on the inside, my heart was already singing the screamo part...lol

6. .josh. profile image60
    .josh.posted 6 years ago

It's not particularly sad, but I always seem to go to Alexi Murdoch's 'Orange Sky' - not really sure why, perhaps because I'm often away from home (and siblings), but it seems to be reactionary at this point. Whenever I'm irritated, upset, whatever, it seems to make it's way onto the playlist.

7. jwhitman profile image69
    jwhitmanposted 6 years ago

Whenever I am feeling angry and pissed off I always find myself listening to Rage Against The Machine's Killing in the Name Of.  It always grounds me and makes me feel better = )

8. moiragallaga profile image81
    moiragallagaposted 6 years ago

Angry: I’ll go for Jerk by Kim Stockwood. Nessun Dorma and Gabriel’s Oboe always makes me cry regardless of how I’m feeling at the moment. I agree with Paradise7 about those two Requiem songs.

9. SxECreator profile image60
    SxECreatorposted 6 years ago

My Immortal by Evanescence
    The song has such a strong meaning to it.

10. mikielikie profile image67
    mikielikieposted 6 years ago

when I'm down I like to listen to "roll on down" by Grand ole party. This lady can sing so soulfull and it feels like her voice melts into your ears and corrupts your life for ever.I wish I could see them live. When I'm angry I listen to "The end" by Blue October. they are a really good band to jam when you're mad. Or Slip knot.

11. thranax profile image52
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

Puke - eminem
    Its not me its you - prozzack
    Mad World - Gary Jules

12. Becky Callahan profile image89
    Becky Callahanposted 6 months ago

Although I listen mainly during workouts, I'd say Alice in Chains "Man in the Box" is one of my old favorites on days when I am angry or frustrated.