jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you watch more "reality" tv shows or actual shows?

1. ktrapp profile image98
    ktrappposted 6 years ago

Do you watch more "reality" tv shows or actual shows?

I'm just curious. I find myself more interested in so-called reality tv, especially elimination shows like HGTV Design Star and Project Runway, than regular tv shows.

2. ninacrimaldi profile image68
    ninacrimaldiposted 6 years ago

I watch alittle bit of both however i think that most people would enjoy reality shows because they may live vicariously through them.

3. bethperry profile image92
    bethperryposted 6 years ago

I think right now it's about equal, as I don't watch a whole lot of TV anymore anyway.

4. profile image0
    Del Sandeenposted 6 years ago

Probably about half and half, although I used to hate pretty much all reality shows. But it seems like so much of TV is reality now, it's impossible to avoid watching at least one of these, so my guilty pleasures are things like Hell's Kitchen.

5. Elfranko profile image62
    Elfrankoposted 6 years ago

I tend to watch episodes of reality tv shows once, but they don't warrent repeated viewings. Scripted tv  has more replay value in my opinion, so I watch more of that style of program overall.

6. wandererh profile image76
    wandererhposted 5 years ago

No I don't although the fact that there seems to be more and more reality TV shows would imply that there is a sizable audience for them.  For me, the Amazing Race is the only reality TV show that I would watch on a regular basis.

7. profile image49
    neelmukeshposted 5 years ago

I love to watch reality TV shows and i enjoy it a lot. I know they are not totally real still i like to watch them. My favorite reality TV show is Steal your girlfriend on Channel V.
    http://www.channelv.in/video

8. EFranz13 profile image39
    EFranz13posted 5 years ago

I watch a LOT of TV.

I love contest shows like American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance.

I really like Sitcom shows like Two and a Half Men, Modern Family and Mike & Molly.

I also enjoy Contest/Reality shows like Survivor and Big Brother.

Not a big fan of shows like Jersey Shore.

working