jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you could have the powers of a superhero, which character would you prefer to

1. CloudExplorer profile image78
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

If you could have the powers of a superhero, which character would you prefer to be.

Superhero's have been in our lives since we all were children, imagine having the ability to lift boulders, or use x-ray vision, If you could be one take you pick from Marvel, DC comics, or any other known fictitious superhero character you know of.  You can be either choose to be a superhero, or super-villain.

2. jtyler profile image59
    jtylerposted 6 years ago

I would be one of those ultra-intelligent superheroes.  That way, I could figure out how to make or get the rest of the powers.

3. profile image0
    Tanmoy Acharyaposted 6 years ago

I would like to get my feet into the shoes of Spider-man. He is less threatening, and still retains a human touch in his makeup. And his enemies are as unique as he is: that Joker is more of a genius psychopath than the thick-headed villains that Superman or other heroes face.

This is just another myopic teenager, who got to be a hero out of an accidental genetic therapy: makes more sense, and provides much appeal.

4. Richard Craig profile image75
    Richard Craigposted 6 years ago

I'd be Cole McGrath from the Infamous games on PS3.  His electric powers kick ass and he can use them in conjunction with other people's powers.  Another reason is the fact that I'd get to dress in regular clothing instead of spandex or panties on the outside with a cape - really not my thing, lol

5. delmer47 profile image60
    delmer47posted 6 years ago

I'd have to go with Thor or The Black Panther......

6. Irell VL profile image68
    Irell VLposted 6 years ago

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... I had to think long and hard for this one.. Mystique from the X-Men.