jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What were your magical powers as a kid, & was your imagination filled with amazi

1. CloudExplorer profile image79
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

What were your magical powers as a kid, & was your imagination filled with amazing abilities.

Have you ever imagined as a child that you had magical powers, if so what were they, and how far did you go to prove to others you had them.  Tell us briefly & don't be shy if you had felt you could see through walls, or believed you could fly when you were a kid.

2. John Sarkis profile image84
    John Sarkisposted 6 years ago

As a kid, my powers were to be able to transform my bike into a car - sometimes I'd fancy a Lincoln, Cadillac, Ferrari, etc....  I was about 7 years old - I've loved automobiles all of my life....

3. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image59
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 6 years ago

my magical power was to create door ways to anywhere, and, i could fly

4. Erin Rooney profile image59
    Erin Rooneyposted 6 years ago

When I was a kid I had this cardboard box. I would get all the string/rope in the house and use it to tie around the box, attaching it to doorknobs, chairs, etc. On the side of the box I had written "Time Machine" with a magic marker. I was positive that I could travel through time in this box. I would try and convince my parents by "traveling" to the future and then telling them what it would be like. In the future we will only eat cereal.

5. urgurl_bri profile image81
    urgurl_briposted 5 years ago

I always pretended I could fly.  That would be a cool thing to actually be able to do.  Except when it rains or snows. ha-ha.

working