jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

what toys you have when you're kid ?

1. NikenDiana profile image55
    NikenDianaposted 7 years ago

what toys you have when you're kid ?

2. skgrao profile image71
    skgraoposted 7 years ago

Anything to play with like a coat stand over which I used to hang myself and tell the kids to draw it.They did it and I got my arm joint at the shoulder dislocated and it was touching my feet.My sisters carried me to hospital,my dad carried me on his bicycle for a month.

3. profile image50
    princessdrea930posted 7 years ago

I had babies webkinz  kids ATM walkie talkies wireless telephones porcelain dolls  silly putty home made play doe bath paint and flubber

4. marketedge360 profile image60
    marketedge360posted 7 years ago

My personal favorite was a Lite Brite... awesome little toy! Same with my tinkertoys - you needed a vivid imagination to build new things with it - if only I had half the imagination I had as a kid lol

5. SteveoMc profile image75
    SteveoMcposted 7 years ago

I had a block of wood, a sack of rocks, a bucket of dirt, some tin from the dump, ferns, stumps, mole holes, piles of leaves, grass trimmings, tree bark, horse hair, mud pies, cow eyes, sticks, mud puddles, rainbows, hair balls, ear wax, snow balls, icicles, horseshoes, lint, chicken feet, worms, ants, tree branches, trees, daring, adventure, and creativity.

6. Mdmumtazmehdi profile image60
    Mdmumtazmehdiposted 7 years ago

I play with wall lizard and garden lizard and dog in my locality in my early days

7. ExpandYourMind profile image75
    ExpandYourMindposted 7 years ago

Barbies galore.  I had an EasyBake Oven, hula hoops, jacks.  My favorite homemade toy was a jar and lid for my lightning bug collection.

8. wingedcentaur profile image83
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

Hi, NikenDiana

I had a: skateboard, pogo stick, red 'Radio Flyer' wagon, a yellow Tonka truck (a real one made out of metal!); a punching heavy bag and gloves, a Big Wheel, a basketball, a jump rope, marbles, baseball cards, action figures of all kinds, comic books, a slinky, a chemistry set -- and that's all I can think of right now.

Thanks for asking. Memories are nice.

9. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

My list was pretty darn close to SteveoMc's, with the addition of a couple of Tonka trucks, a wagon, and all sorts of critters to play with -- both the kind destined for the dinner table and the kind I got to keep indefinitely. If my daughter ends up liking dolls and dress-up, I think I'm going to have to send her to my sister...I just wasn't THAT kind of girl!

10. NikenDiana profile image55
    NikenDianaposted 7 years ago

I grew up in traditional Javanese Culture. i use to play with natural things from earth such banana leaf for ex. to make crown, banana shaft to make like a gun to play..bamboo to make fireworks,play 'congklak' it's Javanese traditional game made by wood and some small stone..etc

Unfortunately..now days ..those traditional game and toys seems not exist anymore. perhaps 2 or 2 still but rare. mostly kids play with plastic and electronic toys. so pity but that's reality...

11. mimind profile image58
    mimindposted 7 years ago

Gizmo doll buried in the closet after watching Gremlins
    Barbies cut and colored all over them
    Skip it until it broke
    Micro machines traded stuff to boys at school to get

12. toneyahuja profile image60
    toneyahujaposted 7 years ago

Delicate Toys for your kids See and choose from great collection online for you
    Action Figures Building Sets, Baby Toys, Riding Toys, Musical Instruments, Arts & Crafts, Learning Toys, Outdoor Play R/C Vehicles, Video Games Girls', Toys Dolls, Stuffed Animals Boys' Toys Sporting Goods, Play Vehicles, Electronic Toys, Toddler Toys, Pretend Play toys, dolls, action figures, baby toys, building sets, video games, gifts, , online shopping

13. profile image45
    missliss2001posted 7 years ago

i had a bunch of soft animals and dolls and alot of barbies

14. profile image46
    robinhood143posted 6 years ago

When i was child i played with the  tiger,if you get the coolest, funkiest and most unique baby clothes and accessories, find them right here at Mummys Online Baby Shop! We are the only place you need for funky baby clothes and unusual baby gifts at great prices.Please visit http://www.mummysonlinebabyshop.com/