jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What was the one scene in a film that scarred you for life?

1. terrektwo profile image84
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

What was the one scene in a film that scarred you for life?

For some it may be gore for others something shocking let me know what scene scarred you for life, and why?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5547660_f260.jpg

2. Sarzn profile image58
    Sarznposted 6 years ago

For Me, it  was The Original Nightmare on Elm Street, where The Girl was Dragged on The Ceiling

3. Cutters profile image61
    Cuttersposted 6 years ago

For me it was the Amityville Horror  when the son went up and shot everyone while they were sleeping in their beds. Some reason it creaped me out! Till this day I make the wife sleep by the door lol.

4. hpedneau profile image74
    hpedneauposted 6 years ago

In the film Salem's Lot -- one of the children that die at the beginning scratch on the window at the hospital--my bed will never be under a window.

5. mythicalstorm273 profile image79
    mythicalstorm273posted 6 years ago

The thing that scared me the most and left a scar was Chucky.  I do not remember which one or what scene all I know is that because of that movie I have never been able to watch scary movies.  My sister and I used to creep down the stairs and watch the movies the adults were watching between the handle spokes and one time that movie was on.  My sister (a year and a half younger than me) fell instantly in love with scary movies but I have never really watched any since.  I was about 7.

6. Jonesy0311 profile image60
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

The remake of "The Exorcist." The little crazy girl does a spider walk backwards down the staircase into the living room with blood pouring from her mouth. That is probably why I have only ever lived in a one story since leaving my parent's house. Bad stuff happens on stairs; spider walks, creepy attics, noises in the basement. No thank you.

To add to Cutters response, I never thought about it, but I sleep by the window with a gun underneath the bed and my wife closer to the door. Even though bullets will shred a mattress, there is a certain comfort in having something between you and the boogey man.

7. terrektwo profile image84
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

all great answers thanks everyone for answering smile

working