I want to see The Human Caterpillar, but i think it's probably more disgusting than scary. Which is why everyone refuses to watch it with me, haha!
I'll give a top 5, ten is too many for me to think of right now...
1. The Strangers
2. Paranormal Activity
3. The Exorcist
4. The Original Nightmare on Elm St series
5. The Last House on The Left (I feel compelled to warn you about this one, if you haven't seen it. There is a rape scene, that though it doesn't show much, is extremely disturbing. I was 21 when I watched it for the first time with my girlfriend and had to literally get up and walk out of the room because it had me feeling sick.) The movie itself is very well done though.
and a bonus that's fun for Halloween, but not really scary...Zombieland
A Nightmare on Elm Street (original)
Interview with a Vampire
Night of the Living Dead
The Exorcist isn't listed because I'm too afraid to watch it... which probably qualifies it
Top Ten Scariest Movies;
1. The Hills Have Eyes; Suspenseful, gory and you have no proof this isn't happening out there somewhere.
2. Halloween; Is an explanation needed?
3. Poltergeist; A classic scary movie and perfect for Halloween. A ghost is haunting a typical suburban family and the move makes your terrified you'll be haunted too.
4. The Exorcist; One of the most gut wrenching horror films ever made. A young girl is possessed by a daemon spirit.
5. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre; Did you know there is a copy of the film in the Modern Museum of Art.
6. Halloween (1978); You must watch the classic as well.
7. Carrie; Her high school prom makes yours look like a fairy tale.
8. Blair Witch Project; This first person film is chilling and with the lights off on Halloween night you'll be jumping out of your seat.
9. Hazing; Low budget film with a great sorority/fraternity Halloween theme.
10. Beetlejuice; Great for families, or those who can't handle the scarier ones.
by Grace Marguerite Williams 2 years ago
What were the SCARIEST movies you watched before......FALLING ASLEEP?
by Beth Perry 2 years ago
What is the scariest movie you have ever watched?And what about the film gave you goose bumps?
by Elayne 2 years ago
What is the scariest movie you remember?
by Don Ship 7 years ago
What’s the scariest movie you’ve ever seen?Do you like horror movies? Why or why not?
by Grace Marguerite Williams 3 months ago
What was the SCARIEST, MOST FOREBODING song you have ever heard?
by LastRoseofSummer2 4 years ago
Are there any movies you watch every Halloween?Everyone always talks about watching certain Christmas movies every year. But what about Halloween? There are so many horror films out there, some specifically connected to Halloween. Are there any you watch annually? Every year, my family watches...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|