jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you sing in the shower? If, so what's your favorite song to sing?

1. stylezink profile image82
    stylezinkposted 6 years ago

Do you sing in the shower? If, so what's your favorite song to sing?

I always find myself singing in the shower. I'm awesome! -Only in the shower. For the past month or so I've been on a Michael Jackson kick. My favorite is, "Rock with you." I sound so great! -In the shower. What's song do you sing best and is your favorite?

2. weestro profile image82
    weestroposted 6 years ago

I do, but not one song in particular.  Parts of songs, I call it WADD Radio!

3. BenjaBenja profile image59
    BenjaBenjaposted 6 years ago

"Rock With You" is definitely a shower classic... I throw in some Freddie Mercury here and there too! "Somebody to Love" or "Under Pressure" - Your audience will shower you with applause. Get it?!

4. JenJen0703 profile image82
    JenJen0703posted 6 years ago

I sing in the shower, in my car, at work, it just depends on where I am at.  I have played in a few bands, and I also sang.  I grew up in a family of musicians, and am blessed to have four children who have excellent musical talent on different levels. 
    I cannot name a favorite song because that is a long list. I love most music styles.

5. MDonaldson profile image55
    MDonaldsonposted 6 years ago

I like to sing some sublime in the shower. My horrible voice sounds awesome in the shower! Mostly I like to fantasize that every girl I was ever into from the age of 10 was watching me rock out to it on stage, and I'm always looking incredibly sexy.

6. IJR112 profile image59
    IJR112posted 6 years ago

I do.  I like to sing R&B hits from the 90's.

7. Karasu77 profile image60
    Karasu77posted 5 years ago

Well I sing all the time, day and night, 24 hours a day but song I sing in the shower is the waffle song!

working