jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe that Justin Bieber is the father of Mariah Yeater's baby?

1. kingphilipIV profile image59
    kingphilipIVposted 6 years ago

Do you believe that Justin Bieber is the father of  Mariah Yeater's baby?

I just heard a news about it and I was totally curious about it.. smile

2. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 6 years ago

I am not sure but can you tell me why this is important in any way?
    This is just my opinion but I do think we should care less about people's individual lives and perhaps get more involved in things which actually affect our lives. Paying attention to social issues, political issues, economic issues. Focusing on art, education, history, science, etc. might be more beneficial to us all than wondering about what Justin had for breakfast today or paying attention to the trial of Michael Jackson's doctor ...

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i'm with Mr.Happy. of all the things happening in the world, why do people care so much about the life of celebrities.strange

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

No. One moment that she said was under a minute? Sounds highly doubtful. But ask yourself. Is he stupid enough to cum in her?

5. whatarethenews profile image59
    whatarethenewsposted 6 years ago

yeah i do. I read the news and also watched the clips rather he is annoying all such news but i think it is the reality as because he has so many affairs with ladies told in news. for more you can visit here;
    http://whatarethenews.blogspot.com

6. Dawit T profile image74
    Dawit Tposted 6 years ago

I think that it is gossip because of the Beiber hate that flows around the internet. It's so pathetic that people hate him. He might not be the best artist, but he's still better than Rebecca Black

working