jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Clair Huxtable or Elyse Keaton?

1. Rachelle Williams profile image92
    Rachelle Williamsposted 6 years ago

Clair Huxtable or Elyse Keaton?

If you are a child of the 80s, you will instantaneously know these two names.  If not, then you probably won't be qualified to answer the question, unless you watched "The Cosby Show" or "Family Ties" on Nick at Nite or in reruns elsewhere.

Which one of these 80s TV Moms (Phylicia Rashad as Clair  from "The Cosby Show" & Meredith Baxter as Elyse  on "Family Ties") if you had the choice, who would you have chosen to be your mom?

*one thing I noticed is the fact that, although they are only one 1 year apart in age (63 & 64), time has not been as good to Meredith as it has been to Phylicia. 

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5999594_f260.jpg

2. AnimeHime2011 profile image60
    AnimeHime2011posted 6 years ago

Man that's hard! Both of them are amazing and they both look really great now and back when they had started Show business. But I just can't choose at all so I'm Neutral. lol

3. brittanytodd profile image94
    brittanytoddposted 6 years ago

Definitely Phylicia Rashad! She was always so caring and also powerful.

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I loved the Cosby Show and the relationship between all of the characters. I would have loved to have been a member of the Huxtable family when I was a kid, or even now! They used a lot of humor to discipline their kids but also the knew who was boss.

Definitely, Claire Huxtable for me.

working