Has anyone tried the cinnamon challenge? Share your experience please. I laughte

1. gregoriom profile image75
    gregoriomposted 6 years ago

Has anyone tried the cinnamon challenge? Share your experience please. I laughted so hard. Oh GOD.

2. fpherj48 profile image78
    fpherj48posted 6 years ago

OK...I would never accept any kind of challenge without understanding what it is.  I read up on the cinnamon challenge.......and you can forget it.  I love cinnamon, but not a tablespoon full of DRY pure cinnamon.....Who thought this CRAZY thing up?  Seems to me, it might even be dangerous....as in a choking hazard or worse, inhaling enough into your lungs to cause trouble breathing......I'm a kill-joy....not up to stuff like this.  Maybe the young and daring like this stuff....but I'll stick with telling jokes for my laughs...thanks but not for me!!

3. gregoriom profile image75
    gregoriomposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't do it either. I think thats just too stupid and I agree I think that could be dangerous for those doing these kinda stuff. But I gotta admit I have seen so many people doing all kinda stupidity that I just enjoy watching when they do silly things. I dont recommend anyone to do it and I wont do it myself. I didnt even knew about this. I just saw a video of a girl doing the cinnamon challenge and I couldn't resisit. Thank you for your thoughts

working