Can any body please share your experience on create Link Wheel to develope a coo

1. iloveallrecipes profile image57
    iloveallrecipesposted 6 years ago

Can any body please share your experience on create Link Wheel to develope a cooking related site?

That is my site collecting all recipes from home cooks and all regions around the world. I want to develop it by building Link Wheel. You know, this kitchen snippet is quite competitive.
    Now I aim to Baking.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6021677_f260.jpg

2. Jester98 profile image74
    Jester98posted 6 years ago

Well there really is no difference making a link wheel. Just make it and point to your site. With your niche you will want to focus on joining forums that deal with recipes and being an active and productive member. Use signature links on those forums and ask fellow members if they would want to do guest posts about recipes etc.....

Also put out some really great recipes and people will link to them, but they can't just be good they have to be great. In fact I would create a video of you making some cookies and put them up there...... In fact lol start a youtube channel for you cookies and for every video you make, be sure to link to your site. Do this and in a few months you should see some nice traction to your site. Remember you want quality!!

working