jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you could have a free artist's mural painted in your home, what would you cho

1. rutley profile image75
    rutleyposted 6 years ago

If you could have a free artist's mural painted in your home, what would you choose for the scene?

2. Criysto profile image60
    Criystoposted 6 years ago

I would want a whole chapter of The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe written on a wall.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

An ocean scene with wild waves and a rocky shore.

4. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 6 years ago

I would probably do a lighthouse scene / oceanscape type thing in my bedroom and decorate with complementary furnishings.

5. mepperly profile image70
    mepperlyposted 6 years ago

Something Disney... the characters or a scene from one of the rides. We are Disny fanatics.

6. Hui (蕙) profile image81
    Hui (蕙)posted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6082321_f260.jpg

Swans in lake on one side, and sunflowers on the other side.

7. KellyPittman profile image81
    KellyPittmanposted 6 years ago

Ooooh.  Good Question!  I like the idea of a forest scene.  Maybe a small stream in the distance.  I'd like there to be a large tree with minimal leaves and lots of branches with space to hang framed family photos (family tree)  Not an original idea of mine, but one that I find very interesting. 

I also like the idea of painting inspirational quotes (or use the wall decals they have now) ALL over the house.  It's my theory that with that many positive messages I would be forced to look at everyday, how could I get cranky?  smile

working