jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Are you fascinated by the British Royal Family, and if so why?

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image94
    mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago

Are you fascinated by the British Royal Family, and if so why?

2. pippap profile image86
    pippapposted 6 years ago

I have absolutely no interest in the Royal Family whatsoever.

3. profile image0
    writeronlineposted 6 years ago

I think it's vital that someone stands up for England's elite, the aristocracy, the one percent. God knows what chaos would spread if Her Majesty were not so staunch in her unwavering protection of the privileged.

In case you missed it, here's an outtake from the leaked draft of a speech due to be given by the Queen, at a lunch for London's elite at Guildhall .

"Notwithstanding that crass, witless and wholly without merit attempts will no doubt continue to be made by extremist elements of the lower and immigrant classes to force the establishment to its knees, through the self-serving and dogmatic manipulation of mindless youths to commit violent acts, as well as the more recent idiocy of the distinctly middle-class concept that "the 99%" should somehow be entitled to a greater say in the running of our Great Britain, experience has taught us that a snout buried deep in the trough of privilege is not so easily dislodged. Entitlement is a rare prize, worthy of the strongest defence. I am sure I speak for most of the people here today, when I say that."

For the whole draft, go here,

http://writeronline.hubpages.com/hub/Le … ndon-Riots

1. limpet profile image60
      limpetposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Rather than a fascination for Royalty, i am a loyal subject of Her Most gracious Majesty, Elizabeth the second. In my life span the Queen has always been paramount. I am subject to Queen's laws, walk the Queen's highway, speak the Queen's English.

working