This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Let's talk about something that doesn't get enough airwaves: What is the best wr

1. KeithJK profile image61
    KeithJKposted 6 years ago

Let's talk about something that doesn't get enough airwaves: What is the best writing in a comedy?

I'll throw out the first vote: 40 Year Old Virgin...

2. John Sarkis profile image84
    John Sarkisposted 6 years ago

Airplane is awesome in my point of view.  The sequel, Airplane II was also pretty funny.

3. cookies4breakfast profile image59
    cookies4breakfastposted 6 years ago

Regarding movies, I have to stick with my favorite, My Cousin Vinny.  I'm southern, and I swear, I know these people!  The writer did a good job of poking gentle fun at the characters, but you could tell that he/she loved the characters.

As far as the best tv writing, I think the writers for Big Bang Theory are awesome.

working