CD Reviews?

1. rave1432 profile image60
    rave1432posted 5 years ago

CD Reviews?

Would anyone read a CD review if they were made? I have Spotify and I listen to a lot of music away from that as well and I was wondering if anyone would actually read a music review? The photo is from an upcoming CD by Prozak called Paranormal. His new song Million Miles Away is pretty good.

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

rave 1432, I think CD reviews are very helpful.  May I make a suggestion?  I used to work in a book and music store. We had countless people coming in looking for opinions on what to buy and asking if the CD was good, or what we could suggest for gifts for their kids, etc..

A weekly newsletter of current reviews would have been so helpful.  You could do a hard copy of current reviews and see if your local music store would be interested.

I would definitely be interested in music reviews.  I have written a few myself and the hardest thing I found in doing it was reviewing music I just hate and trying to be objective.  The last thing I reviewed was for my daughter's high school paper, years ago - Rob Zombie - seriously I wanted to comb my ears off the side of my head. :-) 

Good Luck!