jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What are the best music talent shows on tv?

1. SimeyC profile image97
    SimeyCposted 6 years ago

What are the best music talent shows on tv?

2. profile image0
    johnnymnemonicposted 6 years ago

Inarguably American Idol. My favourite! And I can't tell I'm too sorry for Simon leaving. smile

3. vparker profile image61
    vparkerposted 6 years ago

I sometimes watch The Voice, but besides that I think the others kind of suck. I used to be a fan of America Idol, but that was when they still had Simon and Paula as part of the original three judges.

4. Phil Dapple profile image28
    Phil Dappleposted 6 years ago

American Idol. It's really the only talent show that i've ever followed since day one. I would say it's the favorite.  I really like the judge combination. The best yet. This season for me has a greater amount of talent. More entertaining.

5. lmarsh1203 profile image60
    lmarsh1203posted 6 years ago

I really like The Voice. It's a different take on all the talent competitions. And I really like all the judges. I used to watch American Idol, but it went down the tubes a long time ago. They need to call it quits.

6. spartucusjones profile image94
    spartucusjonesposted 6 years ago

It doesn't have the same profile of the others, but I really enjoyed the Sing Off. Being a Capella vocal group competition added a different dynamic from other reality singing show competition. Plus I thought it was cool that they had Ben Folds as one of the judges.

7. mosaicman profile image78
    mosaicmanposted 6 years ago

I believe there a few excellent ones. However American Idol and The Voice are my favorites. I remember the drummer for Motley Crue had a show/competition. There is also country music like American Idol Show. Missy Elliot had reality music talent competiton. TLC (music group) had one for a year too. Wayne Brady had "Lock in Those Lyrics." I can go on and on......

8. hazelwood4 profile image76
    hazelwood4posted 6 years ago

Simey, I am a HUGE American Idol fan, but I also really enjoy America's Got Talent.  Both are good shows.smile

working