jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What, in your opinion, are the most epic cameos ever?

1. Eric Newland profile image60
    Eric Newlandposted 6 years ago

What, in your opinion, are the most epic cameos ever?

I love a good cameo. Self parody may be the best kind. One of my favorite cameos may be Ryan Seacrest's appearance in "Knocked Up." He makes a ranting, whiny diva bitch out of himself. It's hilarious, brilliant, and all around awesome. Definitely one of my favorite scenes in the movie. How about you?

2. hush4444 profile image71
    hush4444posted 6 years ago

I loved Keith Richards as Jack Sparrow's father in Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides.  Johnny Depp based his character's mannerisms and speech on him, so the casting was perfect.

3. ishwaryaa22 profile image89
    ishwaryaa22posted 6 years ago

I liked Hugh Jackman's cameo/special appearance in X-Men: First Class. Though it was very short and quick, however it had left a huge impact on the audience, particular his fans and this cameo scene was considered as a favorite scene of this film by many X-Men film-series fans!

4. Aley Martin profile image77
    Aley Martinposted 6 years ago

I loved seeing Chris Farley in the car on "Harold and Kumar". But the best ones were always Hitchcock.

5. RavenclawKB profile image60
    RavenclawKBposted 6 years ago

I love when David Bowie is in Zoolander. The movie already features a lot of cameos, but his appearance made the whole film worth watching to me. His appearance is so unexpected, but so fitting for a movie that's already so absurd.

working