jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is/are your favorite television shows and why?

1. TheLifeExperiment profile image59
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

What is/are your favorite television shows and  why?

Love hearing about other people's favorites smile

2. Zakmoonbeam profile image93
    Zakmoonbeamposted 5 years ago

Easy one for me, it's been my constant companion since the 1970's!  Dr Who, the longest running British Sci-Fi gets me going every time smile

3. SincerelyT profile image59
    SincerelyTposted 5 years ago

Celebrity Apprentice:

- Because it's entertaining to watch celebrities do whatever they have to do in order to win money for their charities. Some get ugly, and drama brings in the viewers, I can't lie...

The Real Housewives Franchise:

- Because I'm a woman lol. I just find it entertaining to watch.

Ghost Whisperer:

- I find each episode very interesting, and I like the problems Jennifer Love Hewitt solves by using her abilities to communicate with the dead.

American Horror Story:

- This is a new show and the first season just wrapped up a couple of months ago. Almost anyone who has ever watched it, LOVED it. It was so interesting and a second season is coming soon.

Cupcake Wars:

I loooove seeing these talented bakers come up with new, original, and creative cupcakes with the challenges they have to do in order to win a cash prize and exposure.

There's plenty more, but I don't want to end up writing a novel lol.

Thanks for asking.

4. urgurl_bri profile image85
    urgurl_briposted 5 years ago

Once Upon a Time is one of my new favorites. It is such a great show.  I watch a lot of shows and they're all very different, The Voice, Degrassi, Ringer, Smash, Awake, Touch, Switched at Birth, Secret Life...   there's a lot.  As for why, I can't really tell you specifically.  They just catch my attention and are entertaining and fun to watch.

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

the only series i really like is The Big Bang Theory. it's hilarious.

working