jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the best song of all time?

1. Nomascus concolor profile image60
    Nomascus concolorposted 5 years ago

What is the best song of all time?

I am secretly looking to discover some new cool tunes to listen on my way to work...

2. loveofnight profile image79
    loveofnightposted 5 years ago

I honestly don't believe there are any one. I was racking my brain trying to come up with one and once I settled another came to mind. Choose songs that will set the mood that you are looking for.For me it would be Stevie Wonder and the song would be "Blame It On The Sun."

3. profile image0
    Olde Cashmereposted 5 years ago

"God Only Knows" by the Beach Boys is honestly my favorite song of all time, well it's actually tied with "Be My Baby" by The Ronettes. I remember reading that it's not actually a love song but instead its about the idea if music wasn't in Brian Wilson's life. Beautiful lyrics, smooth melodies and harmonies, and the ending of the song features incredible vocals from each member.

4. TheLifeExperiment profile image59
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

I'd have to say Imagine by John Lennon. Its not the most complex song ever, difficulty wise, but it's lyric are brilliant and revolutionary still to this day. Its inspired many, many covers and is all around amazing. I also like Yesterday and Let it Be- the Beatles tended to write songs that stay great no matter how many years have passed smile

5. Nomascus concolor profile image60
    Nomascus concolorposted 5 years ago

Thanks all for your answers! I have been thinking as well and thought of "Tenacious D - Tribute" :p
    I agree though, it does depend on your mood as well... cheers!

6. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 5 years ago

The Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel

If that is too heavy for you, then consider
    Dancing in the Streets by Martha and the Vandellas--Great party song.