jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you ever had the travel back to time,what time would be the best for you to

1. sir_tallest profile image64
    sir_tallestposted 5 years ago

If you ever had the travel back to time,what time  would be the best for you to go back

what mistakes would you love to correct or what fun or pleasure would you love to relive

2. profile image55
    Gracia Baliw-anposted 5 years ago

I would love to go back to the time when I'm still in highschool. I will study really more hard so I will get good grades and so maybe I can be granted scholarship in college.

3. pstraubie48 profile image86
    pstraubie48posted 5 years ago

I would travel back to the time after the Revolutionary War and before the Civil War.To see first hand all that happened, the day to day life of those pioneers who came before me is of great interest to me. And while I can read about those times, being able to experience it would be another level of understanding.
    I do not have a fanciful idea of what life was life. From all that I read it was a time to work hard and to face many challenges. I know I would have been outspoken, on the street corners, fighting for my beliefs.

4. Dancing Water profile image60
    Dancing Waterposted 5 years ago

I would love to relive the time my family moved to Hawaii before it was a state.  The tallest building on Oahu was the Aloha Tower, which one could see from miles around.  There were very few buildings and lots of pineapple fields where one could buy the sweetest, juiciest fresh pineapple at little stands on the side of the road.  I recall times when people would come and chop off the coconuts from the trees on our street, and we would have fresh coconut juice and coconut for weeks and weeks.  Yum!

I especially loved the swimming and body surfing in the Pacific Ocean.

My parents seemed to be happy there.  I never recall my mom behaving in such a giddy and girlish way.

Thank God I can go back to my days there in my memory.  Beautiful, beautiful Hawaii...

5. Annemari profile image60
    Annemariposted 5 years ago

I'd go back to my childhood. Childhood is fun.