jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What do you think happened to American Idol results last night where Jessica San

1. giopski profile image60
    giopskiposted 6 years ago

What do you think happened to American Idol results last night where Jessica Sanchez was voted off?

I always thought that there was something fishy with the results last night although I must say that it could be the people were too focused on saving those who were supposed to be "bottom three" that they overlooked voting the supposed "top three."

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6462613_f260.jpg

2. TheLifeExperiment profile image57
    TheLifeExperimentposted 6 years ago

I don't really watch the show, but someone I know had a theory- Jessica Sanchez is so good, that a lot of people probably just assumed that she would get millions of votes, so why not send a vote to someone else who seems nice?

3. mperrottet profile image94
    mperrottetposted 6 years ago

I agree with the theory that all the votes went to those that they felt really needed them, and not the ones that should have been the top three.  Everything sure did seem upside down - the complete opposite of what should have happened.

4. giopski profile image60
    giopskiposted 6 years ago

Another theory could be that America wanted the judges to use their save from hereon and spend their money to the right person who's truly deserving. Just a theory though.

working