jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

You are a finalist on "American Idol" and tonight is the big night...what will y

1. Wayne Brown profile image82
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

You are a finalist on "American Idol" and tonight is the big night...what will you sing and why?

2. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

I'm smart enough to know I can't sing.  If I did it would be a song with a range of about 1/2 an octave.

3. KF Raizor profile image59
    KF Raizorposted 7 years ago

I would sing a Hank Williams song (probably "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry"), simply because the chances of anyone else singing an honest-to-goodness country song would be slim to none.

4. Truckstop Sally profile image60
    Truckstop Sallyposted 7 years ago

What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong! 
    Oh maybe it should be by a female artist.  Let me think some more.
    I love when they sing songs from the decade/year they were born. I was born with 2 weeks left in the 50's (December 59), and my kids love to say I was born in the 50's!  Just barely!

5. kmcmichael profile image67
    kmcmichaelposted 7 years ago

Jolene by Dolly Parton or Alone by Heart, even though someone sings Alone almost every season.

6. fossmaniac profile image76
    fossmaniacposted 7 years ago

I'd be singing Moon River. It's such a wonderful soothing song.

7. profile image0
    ShoppingGuruposted 7 years ago

I'd sing "(Sittin' on) The Dock of the Bay" by Otis Redding.

It's such a beautiful song and has so much soul.

8. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I would sing the complete version of Woody Guthrie's "This Land Is Your Land," as this sick capitalist system is a cancer that ought to be flushed.

9. LovesToLaugh profile image55
    LovesToLaughposted 7 years ago

I would sing fearless by taylor swift cause its the most amazing song ever

10. profile image0
    surlyoldcatposted 7 years ago

Ugly Kidd Joe's "I hate Everything About You" and dedicate it to the show's adoring, misuided, vapid, and shallow fans.

11. brimancandy profile image79
    brimancandyposted 6 years ago

I would sing "Every Rose Has It's Thorn" by Poison, and if It was a night where I get to sing two songs, my second would be "Good Love." By Poison.

But, If they wanted something more mello, I would sing "Crazy For You" By Madonna.

If they wanted me to go way back I would sing. "I Wanna Be Free" by Davey Jones or "My Little corner of the World" By Marie Osmond. (But, I think Eddie Arnold sang it first)

working