jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What was the last "good" news story that you saw or read about?

1. Express10 profile image89
    Express10posted 6 years ago

What was the last "good" news story that you saw or read about?

I know several people that say the news is always doom and gloom. I've seen good news, have you recently? If so, what?

2. LailaK profile image75
    LailaKposted 6 years ago

A student at my school had an astounding science fair project about prosthetic limbs. His project was very practical and well-researched to an extent that he presented it to the president himself! Good question smile

3. msorensson profile image70
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

Oh dear, I know this will sound really funny, but since I do not read the newspaper or watch the news, the last news I had was the one posted by my friend on my wall on Facebook...that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are now officially engaged...

4. cat on a soapbox profile image95
    cat on a soapboxposted 6 years ago

The last good news story I read was about a 9 yr. old boy in So. Central Los Angeles with a bright spark of imagination and entrepreneurship along with the drive to build a working arcade out of recycled cardboard boxes from his dad's auto parts store. The video Cain's Arcade recently went viral on YouTube.

5. taw2012 profile image60
    taw2012posted 6 years ago

LOL, last week I had read about the leakage of University question papers and the postponing of examinations.

working