Who do you think is the most underrated singer or actor at the moment?

1. TheLifeExperiment profile image57
    TheLifeExperimentposted 6 years ago

Who do you think is the most underrated singer or actor at the moment?

2. John Daffodils profile image61
    John Daffodilsposted 6 years ago

Underrated?  How about under the radar: I love Chloe Grace Moretz, that little girl who keeps popping up everywhere, but isn't a household name like Dakota Fanning was at that age.  I first took notice of her in Kick-Ass, where she is undoubtedly the coolest character, a fierce little queen who can seriously, well, kick ass.  She was in a couple of other things I don't recall, but the biggest role has been in Hugo.  She's a star in the making!

3. Billie Pagliolo profile image61
    Billie Paglioloposted 6 years ago

my daughter, Bethany Therese.  She was on the US Broadway tour of Mamma Mia a few years ago, came to LA, does stand-up comedy in LA and all over the country, is a marvelous singer, and great character actor, truly - wonderful reviews for LA plays in LA Times, Curtainup, and other trade magazines.  Beth's voice is beautiful and she incorporates it in her comedy...Of course, there are a million talented young people like my lovely Bethany.  But wait, she's very very close and when you hear her name in her next movie, you'll say, "Hey, that's the Bethany I heard about on Hubpages!

working