How do you get celebrities phone numbers?
One of the most asked questions on the web is 'What is Justin Bieber's Phone Number?' - obviously in 99.9999% of the cases you will not get the phone number of a celibrity. What method would allow you to gain the trust of someone famous and get into their inner circle so that you could get the phone number of a celebrity?
Here are 13 easy steps to getting many cell numbers of the rich and famous:
1. Move to Hollywood.
2. Get a job at Universal Studios (perhaps as an assistant gaffer or best boy grip) and be extremely pleasant and courteous to the stars. (You may get a phone number right here!)
3. Earn a living being part of the crew for five or six years, acting in a few independent films on the side to keep your acting skills sharp.
4. Start auditioning for small roles in movies with people you know thanks to your crew experience or independent works.
5. Work your way up the ladder of success, befriending and using countless smaller celebrities. (You will get numbers here)
6. Become famous yourself. (You will get numbers here)
7. While you continue starring in movies and meeting more famous people, hire a voice coach and start a singing career.
8. Conform to musical norms of the day. (You will get numbers here, though mostly the numbers of crazed fans)
9. Get in touch with Justin Bieber's manager and suggest you two do a song together.
10. When you are Justin are in the studio, have a friend call you and pretend that someone in your family has died. This should be no one in your immediate family, perhaps a cousin or great uncle. That way, you will be distraught at the loss of your relative, but not heartbroken to the point where you just want to break down and cry.
11. Inform Justin that you have to return to a random smallish town (maybe Shakopee, Minnesota, or Lynchburg, Tennessee) for the family member's funeral.
12. As you are leaving, mention that you aren't sure when you'll be back. Be sure to have a few tears running down your cheek (that's what the years as an actor were for!) at this point, and getting a bit choked up is a plus. Tell him you'll send him a text when you get back to town, then remember you don't have his number. Unless he's a much more unkind person than he seems, he will give you his number without a second thought.
13. Success! Continue acting and collaborating with musicians until you have all the numbers you could want.
P.S. This list was made in all honesty, except for a few humorous touches. There really isn't any way that you could get famous peoples numbers except for interacting with them. However, since most famous people have bodyguards who keep away non-famous people, you would likely have to become famous yourself or at least extremely important in your own area of expertise.
I can't resist to ask: WHY would someone want a celebrity's phone number?
I wouldn't get it. Why would you even want a celebrities phone number in the first place?
You can't! The question to ask is why would a celebrity give you his or her cell phone number?
Yes you can get. Just be mad upon her. Do something daring . Impress her and you can get it.
But the side-effect is you have to go to jail. If you can tolerate this you can get the number.
SimeyC, it's not about gaining trust... it's about becoming part of their inner circle.
If you are part of their inner circle, you don't have to ask for their phone number because they will readily give it to you. But if you get it from others, you will find your telephone number blocked immediately after your first attempt, LOL. In fact, you won't even have a first attempt to speak of because your unknown number would appear on their cellphone and they would just block it out immediately.
by ngureco 8 years ago
How Do You Block A Phone Number From Calling Your Mobile Phone Number?For Example, You May Need To Block Ex-Husbands, Ex-Wives, Dumped Girlfriends And Boyfriends From Inciting and Interfering With Your Newly Found Love.
by Wesman Todd Shaw 6 years ago
Phone verification. . . .WTF?My friend and fellow hubpages person Justom, just told me that he was asked to do a phone verification in order to publish a hub -what the hell is that about? Does hubpages thing the "terrorist iz trying to git us?"
by Sourav Rana 6 years ago
HiI am from India. When i tried to publish my 1st hub.The website asked me for verifying my mobile no.I entered my mobile no.But i did not got my verification sms even after 1 hour.Now when i retry confirm then the site shows an error message that theis mobile no. cannot be verified at this...
by Don Bobbitt 2 years ago
Yesterday, I saw a warning on a major news channel where they mentioned a new scam here is how it goes;1- you will receive a phone call where the people ask something like; "CAN YOU HEAR ME?" 2- once you answer YES they hang up. 3- They have already stolen your basic information so they...
by Coral Anders 3 months ago
I hit the publish button for the very first time, and it asked for my phone number and then give me the message: "We cannot call the phone number you provided at this time, please use SMS or try later."Well, SMS doesn't work either. Is this something broken? Is the editorial staff swamped...
by Bryony Harrison 6 years ago
Earlier today I went to activate the ebay programme. I started filling in the 'read terms and conditions' boxes and clicked submit, when it asked me to provide my phone number to give the verification code. I didn't want to do this, so decided not to bother signing up to the programme and left the...
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|