jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How Do You Block A Phone Number From Calling Your Mobile Phone Number?

1. ngureco profile image84
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

How Do You Block A Phone Number From Calling Your Mobile Phone Number?

For Example, You May Need To Block Ex-Husbands, Ex-Wives, Dumped Girlfriends And Boyfriends From Inciting and Interfering With Your Newly Found Love.

2. Aris Budianto profile image61
    Aris Budiantoposted 7 years ago

Never erase the number, so you know the id. Just ignore.

3. keepitnatural profile image71
    keepitnaturalposted 7 years ago

Some Samsung phones allow you to block certain numbers from calling or texting from the menu on your handset, this was a very handy feature I now miss on my new phone. Apart from that you could set a silent ringtone specifically for these numbers you want to avoid.

4. internett1t3 profile image58
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

Call your service provider or Set Call divert.

5. alex.chen profile image57
    alex.chenposted 7 years ago

Well it depends on the type of phone you have. I'm certain that Android phones/Iphones have that feature. IE

on android phones:
    1. go to contacts
    2. select the person you want to block
    3. select "Send to voicemail"

Thats one way. There are also dozens of applications on the android market and the appstore for iphone that will do that for you.

6. profile image0
    thomasgerardposted 6 years ago

According to Verizon (my carrier) you can only block a few numbers, I think they said 5. You have to log in to your account online, then go to your settings, and you will find a place to fill in phone numbers. Last I checked, I think they actually allowed up to 10 or 15 numbers. The problem is that you have to do this every month or so. It is a big pain. I use my cell for business so I get a lot of spam/sales calls. It seems an inefficient way to serve their customers. Also, another thing you can do is list your number with the national do not call list. You can google it and do it online. Sadly, I have done this, and it hasn't really helped that much.

working