jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite Black Sabbath album and why ?

1. kashmir56 profile image74
    kashmir56posted 5 years ago

What is your favorite Black Sabbath album and why ?

2. kenneth avery profile image83
    kenneth averyposted 5 years ago

Awww, come on, kashmir! "Paranoid," of course. That cut of "Iron Man," and "Electric Funeral," is yet to be duplicated.

kashmir56posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi kenneth avery, Yes i agree with you, a very awesome album indeed . And one of my most played Sabbath albums.Thanks for answering my question !

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

Ozzy era = Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. Pure nastiness and evil set to wax.

Dio Era = Heaven and Hell. People thought Sabbath were a done deal without Ozzy, Ronnie James Dio steps in and sez "It's OK, people... I got this."

Ian Gillan era = Born Again (that's a joke, son. Born Again is the ONLY album of the Ian Gillan era. Haha.)

"Other" era = Headless Cross. Tony Martin's debut with the band continues with the classy, yet sinister feel of the Dio albums.

Hi FatFreddysCat, yes i liked Sabbath Bloody Sabbath,but for me their three first albums were the best . Thanks for answering my question !

4. shiningirisheyes profile image60
    shiningirisheyesposted 5 years ago

My favorite Black Sabbath album is Paranoid.  My older brother brought it home and it was the first I had heard them.  I was hooked.

Hi my friend, great album,very awesome songs 'Iron Man' and "Electric Funeral," ! I liked the three first albums of Black Sabbath after that they went down hill for me.  Thanks for answering my question !

working