jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What movie do you want re-made?

1. miss1magination profile image67
    miss1maginationposted 5 years ago

What movie do you want re-made?

2. JohnGreasyGamer profile image85
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 5 years ago

You mean "royally ruined" or a remake that has some care and effort put into it? I'd go with one of the Golgo 13 movies - never got round to seeing 'em, so increasing its popularity in store would really be appreciated.

1. miss1magination profile image67
      miss1maginationposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I mean one that needs some care and effort a remake is what I meant

3. miss1magination profile image67
    miss1maginationposted 5 years ago

JohnGreasyGamer, Hopefully this one hits the video store soon for you, have you ever seen evil dead don't its awful I think they better do a re-mark.

1. JohnGreasyGamer profile image85
      JohnGreasyGamerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Evil Dead II was supposed to be  remake/reimagining of the first, so therefore a modern remake would be a remake of a remake. And it wouldn't be the Evil Dead without Bruce Cambell. Or his chin.

2. miss1magination profile image67
      miss1maginationposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Really! Thanks for the info I'll let my old man know hes a big fan, I don't know what he see's in this rotton horror but He love's B grade movies.

4. Eric Calderwood profile image83
    Eric Calderwoodposted 5 years ago

I think they should re-make Eragon.  They did a poor job on it and strayed so far off the plot that it would be hard for them to make sequels that actually follow the rest of the books.

1. JohnGreasyGamer profile image85
      JohnGreasyGamerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh so true. In the hour or so of watching it, I felt that key points of the film were just being included because "that's what their friends told them it was about". I'd recommend the book over the film any day.

working