jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

If you could cast one actor to play you in a new film, what kind of film would i

1. Mritzert1 profile image78
    Mritzert1posted 5 years ago

If you could cast one actor to play you in a new film, what kind of film would it be and...

... who would you choose?

2. profile image0
    mefajf07300302posted 5 years ago

A  romantic drama about two people who met over the summer Via baseball games and family and it would so be Reese Witherspoon smile

Mritzert1posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Sounds great, I love Reese Witherspoon!

2. profile image0
      mefajf07300302posted 5 years agoin reply to this

me too she's beautiful and bubbly! (Well in her movies IDK in real life!)

3. hawaiianodysseus profile image82
    hawaiianodysseusposted 5 years ago

I would choose Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson to play the role of Kamehameha the Great(1758 - 1819) who conquered the Hawaiian Islands and formally established the Kingdom of Hawaii.

4. nick071438 profile image59
    nick071438posted 5 years ago

I appreciate this question.  I would need one super male actor and an equally super lady so the twosome could accomplish the following tasks without fail: 1) dispose criminals, con-men and all groups and individuals who cheat others of their honest living; 2) stop all domestic and global wars to attain peace; 3) under their direction, command all wealthy individuals and groups to establish more than enough jobs and factories to check global unemployment and hunger, and finally, 4) have the power in a wink of an eye to overhaul the world's denuded surface, replant trees and vegetation, regulate mining and logging, clean air, land, and sea of debris and garbage.  END

Mritzert1posted 5 years agoin reply to this

And I appreciate your heartfelt response! Sounds like the making of a good movie to me.

working