jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is Angelina Jolie a good modern day role model for our youth to emulate?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago

Is Angelina Jolie a good modern day role model for our youth to emulate?

We all know that Angelina Jolie has a gift of beauty. She divides her time as a mother, entertainer/actress, soon to be wife to Brad Pitt and doing humanitarian works. She donates money to underprivileged people in other parts of the world.

2. Mr Nice profile image81
    Mr Niceposted 5 years ago

Hi Pretty,
    You know what pretty means right. smile
    When it comes to beauty, yes she is a very beautiful woman but I don't believe she is the only beautiful woman in the world.  Her beauty is publicized way too much because she is a famous actress.

~ Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. ~Confucius

There are so many beautiful women around the world and are unknown because they are not part of Hollywood.

However, I admit and admire Angelina Jolie's beauty because she is not only beautiful; she also has a beautiful and very kind heart too. Therefore we cannot compare Angelina Jolie's beauty with anyone.

~ The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Not every beautiful actress or singer has a beautiful heart like Angelina Jolie. Because of this I believe Angelia Jolie is really one of the beautiful women in the world.

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

She can balance many things; a good job, wife, and mother of many. However, a tigeress cannot change her colors. She is known to be a bit like her father who is not the best of idols. So partially yes, and parcially no.
    As with every person we decide to have as a role model, there are parts of everyone's personality and character that are very admirable. Even so, no one is perfect and there is always a downside to the individual.

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

If you look at her life now, then she may well be a good role model.  Her start, however, was pretty rough.  Kids need to look closer to home for role models.