jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Does anybody think Angelina Jolie is evil or has something bad to hide? I think

1. Iontach profile image84
    Iontachposted 7 years ago

Does anybody think Angelina Jolie is evil or has something bad to hide? I think there's...

something in her eyes that makes me uncomfortable...lol

2. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Do you remember her in the 90s? She was weird going out with Billy Bob Thornton. I don't know if she's evil but probably those skanky tats on her arms may symbolise some sort of issue.

3. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

she's just another person. if she was evil i'm quite sure it would have showed by now. the only evil thing about her is that she is with brad pitt instead of me but then again my wife rocks my world so it's all good.

4. legallchew profile image54
    legallchewposted 7 years ago

i don't think she is evil. but the mystery that radiates from her eyes and her face definitely there's more to her than what we will ever know.

5. B. Matter profile image58
    B. Matterposted 7 years ago

She does appear to know something we don't.  But, don't we all have our secrets.  She certainly has reached out to adopt needy children. Don't know if she stole Jennifer's man, though?

6. Jarn profile image72
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

Aside from the fact that she's slowly sucking the life out of her husband in her near psychotic bid to breed her own small nation, no, she seems quite normal to me.

7. sonia05 profile image60
    sonia05posted 7 years ago

She seems to be mysterious but not evil.....her idea of adopting numerous kids from around the world is a bit weird. Given the career she has,she must be leading a very hectic lifestyle and how much time she is spending with all her kids and ofcourse her partner,Pittt is again questionable.If you really want to do something for kids,especially orphans,open an orphanage with all the amenities for them!!!

8. Jordan Hemmann profile image61
    Jordan Hemmannposted 7 years ago

I don't think she's evil, but I do kinda think she's a wacko. She's learned how to hide it now, but remember back in the day when she was suicidal, kissing her brother inappropriately, straight and then gay and then straight again, putting Billy Bob's blood in a vile around her neck.. And that's only what we know about! She seems to be very obsessive, but fortunately she's put that obsessiveness into aiding third world countries and children.

Or maybe she's just an alien. If so, her alien features are slowly yet surely starting to expose themselves.

working