jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How much would a company have to pay you to tattoo their logo somewhere on your

1. howlermunkey profile image91
    howlermunkeyposted 5 years ago

How much would a company have to pay you to tattoo their logo somewhere on your body?

2. Agantum profile image60
    Agantumposted 5 years ago

They won't have to pay me anything, if I don't do it.  Unless you mean in the form of compensation after I have been kidnapped and tattooed against my will.  I will let the court sort it out, after I have it removed and start counselling. 
    (A girl who went to school with a family member now works as a stripper and she has had a game console brand tattooed on her abdomen for the cost of the tattoo and a new console and some games - so yeah, this does happen.)

3. EmerKelly profile image88
    EmerKellyposted 5 years ago

There is no amount of  money in the world that would compel me to degrade myself in that way.

4. CharlieNikhole profile image60
    CharlieNikholeposted 5 years ago

I love tattoos, its a way to express yourself. I in no way find it degrading.

I have heard of a man who was paid $150,000 to have the tattoo of a coffee cup on his forehead for 2 years plus got free coffee for the rest of his life. After 2 years his contract was up and he was able to get it removed.

Personally, I would never put anything on my face but my arms and my legs, I would be more than happy to have the free money for a tasteful company. My tattoos all represent a chapter in my life and that could be an interesting chapter to add.