jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Would you rather read a book or watch TV?

1. milleramanda53 profile image80
    milleramanda53posted 5 years ago

Would you rather read a book or watch TV?

2. Written Up profile image75
    Written Upposted 5 years ago

Read a book.  I'm always reading something.

3. Leanne1783 profile image74
    Leanne1783posted 5 years ago

Read a book definitely, my Kindle is attached to my side!

4. weekend profile image61
    weekendposted 5 years ago

How often does one pick up a book only to discover it's a thorough bore? One, of course, then puts the TV back on. If that's a bore, too, one goes to bed. If one cannot fall asleep, one then picks up the boring book or seeks a boring TV program in the hope it might put one to sleep.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I am always reading something as well, but I also enjoy having the TV in the background--maybe because my husband always has the TV on...so I tune it out.

6. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 5 years ago

Ideally, both at once--if the TV program is worth watching, I'll read during commercials.

7. Lin02 profile image54
    Lin02posted 5 years ago

Reading book is a boring thing to do. I can watch time whenever I can.

8. unknown spy profile image74
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

read a book...without a doubt. im not much into tv since i was a kid. my cousins always say "you're weird!" because everytime they asked me to watch tv with them i just ask them if i could borrow their books in school.

9. jenniferg78 profile image60
    jenniferg78posted 5 years ago

It depends. If I am totally exhausted after a long day then I just want to collapse in front of the tv. Tv uses almost no brain power, which can be good or bad. If you really want to relax it is good but if you watch to much it is really bad. If I am just looking for a way to relax or something to do then it is a book. Books let you think!

working