jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Which Hugh Jackman movie is your favorite?

1. ishwaryaa22 profile image88
    ishwaryaa22posted 5 years ago

Which Hugh Jackman movie is your favorite?

2. flashmakeit profile image68
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

My favorite movie  was X-Men 2000.  He did a pretty good job in that movie because he was very believable.

3. bernard.sinai profile image81
    bernard.sinaiposted 5 years ago

X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I thought Hugh fitted into this role like sheep into wolves clothing. The muscles also look good on him.

4. profile image0
    AaronHubb89posted 5 years ago

I loved the Prestige, he has been good in everything else, but the Prestige was just really awesome.

1. bernard.sinai profile image81
      bernard.sinaiposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes. The Prestige was also good.

5. callmelife profile image68
    callmelifeposted 5 years ago

I think X - men origins was the best, but he did a good role in Real Steel too.

6. profile image0
    Elijahokelleyposted 5 years ago

Either Prestige or X-Men Origins depending on my mood. If I'm looking for a mind boggling suspenseful movie, the prestige is one of the best. But if I'm looking for an awesome action movie, Hugh is great in the wolverine movie.

7. profile image0
    Olde Cashmereposted 5 years ago

I enjoyed his role as Wolverine and especially in the Prestige. Saw The Prestige at the theater with a best friend and we both loved it.

8. Riverfish24 profile image83
    Riverfish24posted 5 years ago

Creative Commons Attribution- Grant Brummett Some popular Hugh Jackman movies and why..
    (Popular Quote from the movies, source- IMDB website)
    If you’re a movie buff and enjoy action, drama, superheroes, you probably have seen X Men and its... read more