jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Favourite Friends Character?

1. JakeFrost profile image60
    JakeFrostposted 5 years ago

Favourite Friends Character?

Who's your favourite character from friends? I think mine is Pheobe, she's just a little weird.

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

It's hard to choose because they are all so unique.  I think probably Joey.  He's so clueless but well-meaning.

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

That would have to be Rachel because of her intelligence, quick wit, and who am I kidding, Look at this Woman. smile

JakeFrostposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree with your final reason, touche my friend... Touche

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Definitely!! lol

3. Pauladance.co.uk profile image60
      Pauladance.co.ukposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I didn't like her -  but then I am a woman!  I thought she was a liar and a cheat - a nasty piece of work!  Phoebe I could relate to - yes, weird - but sincere and always well-meaning and so pretty!   And I thought Monica was absolutely beautiful!

4. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

It's just in the script. The characters are not real.

4. Preethi Anusha profile image84
    Preethi Anushaposted 5 years ago

yup .. mine too .. Pheobe ... she all psyched up ... lov her

5. zsobig profile image83
    zsobigposted 5 years ago

Although I like all characters, my favourite is still Chandler.
    His often weird or silent-killer jokes are fantastic, I love people who are as funny as him in reality. A person like Chandler is the key for a great party or a funny night-out with your friends.
    The other reason I might like him this much is the fact that my husband sometimes has similar jokes like he does in the series smile.
    Also, we were able to see that Chandler has a great personality, he is friendly and helpful and always tries to see the bright side of life. He is very positive overall for me.

JakeFrostposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Plus all his dances, can't forget the dances smile

2. zsobig profile image83
      zsobigposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Ahh, and imagine his dance in a TV promo (it's recently running in England on Comedy Central). It's hilarious! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHZ9WxFpcO0

6. UMHiram profile image77
    UMHiramposted 5 years ago

I actually loved all of the characters; however, if I have to pick a favorite then it would be a two-way tie between Monica and Rachel.  There were both unique in their own way and funny as heck.

7. Amberjewell profile image75
    Amberjewellposted 5 years ago

Jennifer Aniston Rachel for sure. I think mostly because she reminds me of me.

working