jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What News do you find interesting?

1. JakeFrost profile image60
    JakeFrostposted 5 years ago

What News do you find interesting?

You would see on my profile that I have started a new series of Hubs called WILD NEWS, at the moment it is sort of based in the techy topic. What sort of news would you like to see and find interesting?

2. whonunuwho profile image78
    whonunuwhoposted 5 years ago

Most news on the net works are usually centered on trauma and things so horrific that it seems to hypnotize the viewers who watch. I would like to see more family style reporting and things of interest to the positive side not the vile, the violent and controversial, seen mostly on the news reports today, and everyday.

3. Alecia Murphy profile image80
    Alecia Murphyposted 5 years ago

Whonunuwho has a great point, the news always focuses on tragedy and heartache more than good stories. We want to be reassured there are still good things happening in the world.
    I also would like to see more in depth health news. They always talk about outbreaks like West Nile but never enough precautionary stories. Also, education news should extend beyond rising tuition and school violence.
    Good luck with your hub series!

4. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 5 years ago

Love to find strange events that are happening around the world. I always look out for those news.

5. anuws profile image60
    anuwsposted 5 years ago

I would like to read and know about various events happen all over the world.