jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Family Guy or American Dad?

1. JakeFrost profile image62
    JakeFrostposted 5 years ago

Family Guy or American Dad?

Which do you prefer and why? And if you don't watch why not? Do you not find them appropriate shows? Why?

2. Georgie Lowery profile image92
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I love Family Guy, but for some reason I can't stand American Dad. I lived the Cleveland Show, too. It just seems to me that American Dad just tries too dang hard.

3. KarlawithaK profile image65
    KarlawithaKposted 5 years ago

I like them both, but would choose Family Guy if I had to decide. I didn't make it through a full episode of The Cleveland Show though.

4. profile image56
    chatroomsposted 5 years ago

They are both great shows and I watch them both. If I had to pick just one I would choose Family Guy. The latter is more funny in my opinion.

5. profile image0
    Kommadantposted 5 years ago

I much prefer Family Guy.  I really can't stand American Dad.  I also dislike the Cleveland Show also for some reason.

6. profile image0
    SkeetyDposted 5 years ago

I watch both but I prefer Family Guy because it's a funnier show.

7. Michael Head profile image74
    Michael Headposted 5 years ago

Family Guy is by far the better.  It's humor is cutting-edge and right on enough to make you fall out of your seat.  It is a good question though because lately they have gotten away with some serious crassness.  The program airs for adults, but it doesn't mean others may catch on.  Besides, cartoons have the ability to convey a message like no other forum.  The creators can write and create almost any reality with serious effectiveness.  I believe moderation may be instituted in the future--and I believe in person freedoms to the maximum.  Odd isn't it?

8. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Family Guy. For some reason, I can't stand American Dad. I expect Peter to be stupid, but someone who works for the government as an idiot? I just don't want to believe it as much.

9. securityproducts3 profile image40
    securityproducts3posted 5 years ago

South Park. It's the baste by far. But If I have to choose between these two I'd have to say Family Guy.

10. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 5 years ago

Family Guy has gone too far and American Dad is right behind it. I added the previous sentence because HP apparently does not accept one-word answers.

11. dobo700 profile image58
    dobo700posted 5 years ago

I'm a fan of both shows, but family guy is the better of the two