Did D B Cooper survive the plane jump?

1. JanTutor profile image82
    JanTutorposted 5 years ago

Did D B Cooper survive the plane jump?

A little over a year ago the FBI announced that it though it had America's most elusive fugitive finally in its sights 40 years after famed hijacker DB Cooper disappeared when he jumped out of a plane over Washington. There have been over 1000 suspects in the past 4 decades. A few days after this brave announcement the FBI conceded that the DNA tests failed to link the suspect to the man who jumped the plane with $200,000 in ransom money.

This leaves open the possibility that he's still out there - any ideas?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7077430_f260.jpg

2. internpete profile image90
    internpeteposted 5 years ago

It is a very interesting situation. The fact that cooper has not been found suggests to me that he probably is dead. However, the fact that the FBI are still looking for him suggests that they are not sure, or the might even have information we don't. If he is alive, he is probably long gone, especially after the FBI made so much noise last year.

1. JanTutor profile image82
      JanTutorposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I feel very much as you do, very unsure. There's a side of me that hopes the truth goes something like this; wounded he is found by a young widow living in the wilds, who nurses him back to health, he falls in love then she robs him & disappears

working