jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Who is your favorite superhero in The Avengers?

1. wiserworld profile image92
    wiserworldposted 5 years ago

Who is your favorite superhero in The Avengers?

2. Richard Perazzo profile image78
    Richard Perazzoposted 5 years ago

Tony Stark/Iron Man. He made a complete 180, going from a "big man in a suit of armor" to a self sacrificial hero at the end. It was great to see this transformation in him. If it wasn't for him they would have been doomed. Easily my favorite out of them all.

3. My SciFi Life profile image74
    My SciFi Lifeposted 5 years ago

Guess that depends on whether you mean the movie or the comic book? 

From the movie the one I most enjoyed was definitely The Hulk.  He was played extremely well and both my son (age 7) and I laughed out loud when we saw him punch Thor and also when he pounded on Loki!

From the Comic book?  Probably Captain America ... while you'd think he would be such a black and white character, he has some really unplumbed depths!

4. Cogerson profile image82
    Cogersonposted 5 years ago

That is a tough question as they all are great characters....but I will go with Captain America.....he is the natural leader of the bunch and gets the job done without a ton of high tech support via weapons and devices....just give him his shield and he is good to go.

5. nanderson500 profile image85
    nanderson500posted 5 years ago

Good question. Lots of good characters to choose from. Does Black Widow count?

6. Crewman6 profile image74
    Crewman6posted 5 years ago

If you're referring to the movie, they're all really great.  But I'd have to say Captain America.  Not only is he a brilliant tactician and natural leader, I love his values.  An honest stand-up guy that speaks his mind.

7. Crissylite profile image76
    Crissyliteposted 5 years ago

The Hulk was laying the smack down on people in that movie! He was my favorite, then Iron Man.