jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What movie are you most likely to cry your eyes out to?

1. raharris profile image60
    raharrisposted 5 years ago

What movie are you most likely to cry your eyes out to?

2. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

A Walk to Remember.  I really loved that movie but it really gets to me emotionally.

3. Mom Kat profile image79
    Mom Katposted 5 years ago

Oh Lordy... too many to count smile

Avatar, Sweet November, A Walk in the Clouds, 50 First Dates... anything made by Disney....

I'm a crier, I cry at movies all the time... Mega Mind, The Green Lantern, X-men....

If there is intense emotion in the film by either sadness, loss, or selflessness and love... I'm a goner.

Most people think about grabbing popcorn, I always grab the box of tissues smile

4. jmartin1344 profile image89
    jmartin1344posted 5 years ago

I never cry at movies because I guess I have a heart of stone! But that doesn't mean I don't want to deep down! A movie that I felt pretty emotional about was actually Warrior recently, because it reminded me a lot of members of my family.

I think I cried at Lion King when I was really young too ha!

5. BSloan profile image75
    BSloanposted 5 years ago

I would have to say Beaches with Bette Midler and Barbara Hershey, Sweet November with Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron and The Notebook with Gena Rowland, James Garner, Ryan Gosling, and Rachel McAdams.

6. profile image0
    VeronicaInspiresposted 5 years ago

I BALLED over “The Diary of Anne Frank” and “The Boy in the Striped Pajamas.”        
    And than again. . . I cried at the end of “Bridesmaids” and “Finding Nemo”. . . . so, I guess there's really no discretion here. . . .